Your data is safe with us.
Metalkas S.A. respects its Users' rights to privacy. We kindly ask you to make yourself acquainted with our principles of privacy, according to art. 13 para. 1 and para 2. of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Data protection policy of Metalkas S.A.
Metalkas S.A. respects the right of its users to privacy. We take particular care to protect your personal data and apply appropriate technological and legal solutions that prevent the invasion of your privacy as our customer. We strive to give all our customers a feeling of security, who use our services and visit our Websites or entrust us with their personal data in any other way. We take the utmost care in the processing of personal data, especially in the area of preventing unauthorized persons from accessing it, the possibility of its loss and its unlawful disclosure. We store any data carriers with personal data inside the Metalkas safes with the best burglary and fire safety coefficients.
We kindly ask you to make yourself acquainted with our Data protection policy, in accordance with Art. 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
§.1 General provisions
- The administrator of the data is Metalkas S.A. with its seat in Bydgoszcz, ul. Deszczowa 63 registered in the Business Register under number KRS (National Court Register): 0000139093, NIP (Tax ID No.): 967-11-53-563, REGON (Statistical Registration Number): 093076611.
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the prevailing legislation, and the storage of the data is held on secure servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and take care of data security. Amongst others, the protocol for the secure transmission of data (SSL) is used for this purpose.
- Data specified in the form on the landing page will be treated in the category of confidential data and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§ 2. Administrator of the data
- The service provider is the administrator of the data of its customers. This means, that if you have an account on our site or send a form with a request via the website, as well as directly send an email to us, we will process your data like: first name, last name, email address, phone number, position, workplace, IP address etc. That means ordinary data, the regulations associated with ordinary data are covered by Article 6 of the GDPR (Lawfulness of processing.)
- The processing of your personal data is based on art. 6 GDPR and for marketing purposes the administrator invokes the legally justified interest based on the collection of statistical data and the analysis of traffic on the website.
- Your personal data will be used for a period between 30 days and 5 years up to the time, the marketing and analysis capabilities of the data required for business management have been utilized.
- The service provider is also the administrator of anyone registered for the newsletter and webinars.
- Personal data are processed:
- in accordance with data protection regulations,
- in accordance with the implemented data protection policy.
- to the extent and for the purpose, which are necessary for the recording, content design of the contract, modification or termination of the contract, as well as for the proper provision of the services provided by electronic means,
- d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfil legitimate interests (legally justified objectives) and the processing does not infringe the rights and freedoms of the persons to whom the data relate:
- to the extent and for the purpose, which meet the consent given by you when you sign up [for example] to the newsletter,
- to the extent and for the purpose, which correspond to the consent given by you when you sign up [for example] to a webinar.
- You have the right to access, rectify, remove and restrict the processing of your data, the right to withdraw your consent, the right to transfer the data, the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body, if you believe, that our processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the EU regulation GDPR.
- Contact with the person responsible for supervising the processing of personal data in the organisation of the service provider is possible by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the contract or the withdrawal of your consent to only the extent, which serves the filing of any claims in court, or, if the national or EU or international legislation commit us to data retention.
- The service provider has the right to provide personal data of the user as well as his other data to any entities, that are authorized on the basis of corresponding regulations (such as investigating authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the revocation of consent or submission of a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The service provider does not provide personal data to entities other than those authorised to do so under the relevant legal provisions.
- Personal data is processed exclusively by persons authorized by us or the processing party, with whom we closely cooperate.
§ 3. Google Analytics Tools
- The websites of Metalkas S.A. use Google Analytics tools. More information about the use of Google Analytics tools by Metalkas are available at: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
§ 4. Navigation markers
- A navigation marker is a small image file that is attached to the website, which allows the collection of certain information transmitted from the user's computer, such as IP address, duration of the visit of the website, type of browser, cookies installed by the same server during previous visits of this website. The use of navigation markers by Metalkas S.A. is in accordance with applicable legislation.
- Metalkas S.A. or the service provider can use navigation markers for monitoring the effectiveness of online services of other companies, who provide services in the area of recruitment or marketing, collecting statistics on the topic of users or management of cookies.
- The user can disable the navigation marker by rejecting certain cookies that are connected with the respective marker. This marker can still register anonymous visits by the IP address of a specific user, but the information collected by cookies are not registered in this case.
- Some newsletters or other information sent by Metalkas S.A. contain built-in links to confirm the e-mail address of the recipient. The information collected in this way are used by us for defining the interests of the user and the improvement of quality of future experiences connected to the use of our service.
§ 5. Location Marker
- Metalkas may collect data regarding the geographical location of the computer or mobile device of the user. The data regarding the location are used for the purpose of providing information to users about services that may be in our opinion of interest to them with regard to their location. They are also collected for optimisation purposes concerning our products and services, based on geolocation solutions.
§ 6. Widgets and social apps
- There may be functions available on the Metalkas websites, that allow the sharing of content by using social apps provided by third parties, such as e. g. the "like" button in Facebook or widget for Twitter, Instagram. All of these social apps can use data concerning activities of users on Metalkas portals. Any data provided by users through this social apps can be collected by other users of the above named social apps and used, and the interactions conducted with the aid of these are subject to the privacy policies of the companies, that are the providers of these apps. We have no influence and assume no liability for the above companies and their use of user data.
- In addition, there may also be blogs, discussion forums, crowdsourcing pages and other apps or services can (collectively the "social functions") on the website of Metalkas. The aim of social functions is to share knowledge and content. Any personal data provided by users using any social functions may be provided by Metalkas to other users of the respective social platform (unless otherwise specified during their collection) over which we have limited control or which we do not control at all.
§ 7. Cookies
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit different websites. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it comes, the "lifetime" of the cookie (that is, the time of its existence), as well as a randomly generated, unique number that is used to identify the browser, from which the connection with the website is carried out.
Along with sharing the contents of the website www.metalkas.com.pl cookies are used, i.e. information stored by servers on user devices, which the server may read every time a connection with this device is made, also other technologies with similar or identical functions as cookies may be used. In the present document, the information regarding cookies also apply to other similar technologies used as part of our online services. Cookies are computer files, in particular text files that are stored on the device of the user of the online service www.metalkas.com.pl. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the online service, from which they originate, their retention period on the device, and a unique number.
Cookies are used for the purpose of:
- Adaptation of the website contents to the user preferences and optimisation of the use of websites; in particular, these files allow the detection of the device of the user of the online service and the corresponding display of the website that is adapted to the individual needs,
- Creation of statistics that help to understand, how the users of the online service use the website, which enables the improvement of their structure and content.
- We may use the following types of cookies as part of the www.metalkas.com.pl online service:
- "necessary" cookies, which allow you to use the services available as part of the online service, such as e. g. verifying cookies, used for services requiring a verification within the service,
- Cookies for guaranteeing security, e. g. for detection of infringement within the verification of the service,
- Cookies that enable the collection of information about the way of using of the Service's websites,
- "functional" cookies that allow the 'remembering' of settings selected by the user and customisation of the user interface, for example with regard to the language or region of the user, the font size, the appearance of the website etc..
- "Advertising" - cookies that enable the delivery of promotional content which is customized to the interests of each user.
- Cookies may be placed on the device of the user of the online service www.metalkas.com.pl and subsequently used by advertisers, research companies and multimedia application providers cooperating with the service.
How do I deactivate cookies on the browser?
§ 8. Your rights
- You may waive the receipt of marketing and business information, which means - depending on the circumstances - an objection or revocation of consent:
Objections or revocations of consent can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling by Metalkas S.A.
- for the receipt of marketing and commercial information, by telephone or by email
- You can request access to your personal data, its removal or limitation of their processing or transfer of data to another administrator of data. Requests can be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
- You can lodge a complaint with the General Data Protection Officer (in the future Chairman of the Data Protection Authority) in cases related to the processing of your personal data by Metalkas S.A. or companies affiliated with Metalkas S.A.
- Contact us
Should you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
or our data security administrator (in future data protection officer): email@example.com